- Coppell, TX
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
A Program Manager who is a motivated and customer-centric leader with strong Project and Program Management skills to join our growing team in the Coppell, TX area.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize your expertise in wireless to develop strategies in order to effectively build, manage, deploy and operate a large-scale metropolitan market and/or region
- Oversee all development activities for a defined market, including overseeing our internal network deployment team, as well as general contractors
- Manage multi-million dollar budgets for market and forecast capital spending for assigned projects while managing progress against defined objectives
- Build, manage and motivate all members of your team
- Develop and track project objectives, resource loading, and timelines
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives and oversee process improvement teams
- Engage, foster and manage strong GC and leasing relationships
- Communicate project status reports to the executive leadership team including risk assessments and mitigation plans
- Occasional travel, including travel by air
- An innovative leader, always looking for ways to improve how things are done.
- Strong communicator with fresh perspectives
- Persistent, do what it takes to get it done, attitude
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives, supervising multiple people, projects, and environments
- 3-5+ years’ experience in wireless deployment projects to include construction and project management
- Verizon Wireless or other major carrier experience with Program Management
- Experience with deployment projects to include construction and project management a plus
- Financial analysis, P&L and budgeting skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under the company insurance policy
- Innovative leader, always looking for ways to improve how things are done
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and supervising multiple people, projects, and environments
- Ability to drive for work and MVR record that provides eligibility to be covered by our corporate policy.