Associate Project Analyst
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Project Analyst to join our growing team in the Frisco, TX area. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career.
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You'll Do:
- Provide support for control of all client purchase order requests for all responsible projects
- Assist with all change orders for all responsible projects
- Review of vendor/subcontractor invoices for compliance with purchase order/subcontract agreement
- Coordinate approval of vendor/subcontractor invoices
- Field vendor inquiries
- Verify receipt of materials/equipment or other deliverables with project field staff/project management
- Track material costs by site
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Provide weekly/monthly cost reporting to project management and program analyst
- Provide weekly/monthly revenue forecasting to project management and program analyst
- Communicate and coordinate with the local offices.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required by Manager of Project Accounting
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Qualities You Possess:
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- A Bachelor's degree in a Business related field with 0-2 years experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is preferred (Pivot Tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- MS Office Skills
- Background in finance/accounting is preferred
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.