Associate Software Engineer
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
AccuV® is a revolutionary platform for managing end-to-end life cycle of network & infrastructure deployment projects. The Platform offers intelligent workflows for managing schedules, resources, scopes, deliverables, closeouts, financials & supply chain along with powerful on-demand analytics for improved efficiency and transparency.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Software Engineer to join the production support division of our growing Accuv team in Frisco, TX.
As part of the ACE program, you will launch your career by learning quickly, working hard, dreaming big and tackling challenges! Our goal is to work with you to build a strong foundation to start your career! Check out our ACE program: http://www.nexius.com/careers/ace-program.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform production support activities which involve assignment of issues and issue analysis and resolution within the specified SLAs
- Provide daily support with resolution of escalated tickets and act as liaison to business and technical leads to ensure issues are resolved in timely manner
- Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments
- Efficiently do multi-tasking where the job holder will have to handle multiple customer requests from various sources
The Qualities You Possess:
- Team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with analytical & problem solving skills.
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 0-2 years’ experience in software development in telecommunications, IT, high tech industry, and/or consulting.
- A Bachelor's degree, majoring in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in several areas below:
- Microsoft .NET.
- Relational databases
- Prior experience or coursework in web application is highly desirable.
- Ability and desire to develop and document business processes and requirements in support of solution development for clients.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.