HR & Recruiting Specialist
- Mexico City, Mexico
Who We Are:
Nexius is a technology solutions provider, integrating community-sourced, software-driven innovations, to create more intelligent networks, from inception to execution. We are fearless liberators of network potential, agitating for the infinite network
Who We’re Looking For:
Nexius has a reputation for innovation and exceeding customer expectations around the globe. This is great, but we don't settle for great. Our quest is to be exceptional. We are hiring an HR & Recruiting Specialist to play an integral role in attracting, developing, engaging and retaining exceptional talent in Mexico and beyond.
What You’ll Do:
The HR & Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for managing the recruiting life cycle for experienced and entry level hires, as well as provide local HR support in areas such as onboarding, benefits, employee relations, employee engagement, and training and development.
- Source candidates, conduct screening interviews, facilitate manager interviews, document the process and feedback in our Applicant Tracking System, and negotiate and deliver full-time and contract offers.
- Provide recruiting support for both MexicoMexico-basedions and those in other locations in North America.
- Assists in developing department goals, objectives, and processes.
- Conducts onboarding sessions with new hires.
- Leads efforts in employee relations, retention interviewing, and exit interviewing.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in department and services performed.
- Develops, executes, and maintains training and employee development programs.
- Organize and/or assist with special programs, office events, and client events.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize and drive forward both the daily tactical activities as well as strategic initiatives
- Enthusiastic and adds to the energy of our evolving start-up culture
- A team player in the truest sense, with an ability to support team members and work with partners across different time zones
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Three or more years of HR Generalist experience
- Three or more years of tech recruiting experience; Experience recruiting in telecommunications is a plus
- Experience in a start-up preferred
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English, spoken and written (Please submit a resume written in English when you apply.)
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.