Associate Project Coordinator
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Project Coordinator to join our growing team in Frisco, TX. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Site Acquisition team. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career.
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Interact with private property owners
- Interact with public officials
- Negotiate lease terms and rental rates
- Support project tracking and scheduling requirements
- Maintain all project information and documentation
- Facilitating communication meetings between internal organizations and project teams to drive successful projects
- Responsible for supporting the project manager and other project resources during the course of the project lifecycle
- Assist in construction close out and turn over packages
- Plan, monitor and coordinate tasks within the project team
- Participate in and document needs assessment meetings
- Assist in the data collection and validation efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manager
- Learn customer processes and tools and support customer requirements
The Qualities You Possess:
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic environment and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, with proven time management and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency in achieving goals
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often; Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to establish relationships internally
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 0-2 years of related experience, preferrably in real estate
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.