Order Management Associate
- Albuquerque, NM
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Order Management Associate to join our growing team in Albuquerque, NM. The Order Management Associate will be responsible for Proactively processing orders in the ERP and in an efficient, error free manner. The Order Management Associate is the front line communicator with our supplier base and is expected to build strong working relationships with them. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for forecasting, scheduling, and maintaining lead times of material (cables, antennas, accessories).
- Responsible for maintaining safety stock and min-max levels, re-order points, MRP forecasted demand in order to reduce lead times while at the same time reducing excess inventory exposure.
- Entering and generating sales orders into the system and creating pick sheets for local distribution centers
- Creating and processing customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for fulfillment of orders
- Analyzes new orders, and schedules / promised ship dates, and also provides timely accurate procurement reports
- Leverage dash boarding report to aid in managing Materials & Forecast
- Interact directly with other regional sourcing/supply chain Managers in development and management of enterprise wide sourcing and supply chain strategies.
- Periodic air travel will be required
The Qualities You Possess:
- Superior communication skills are required for frequent interaction with senior management. This includes the ability to communicate at appropriate level to non-technical/operations managers.
- Strategic thinker that is able to both analyze and summarize to management levels.
- Ability to work autonomously with a heavy workload and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with internal customers, internal/external suppliers and fellow team members at all levels.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or similar degree is preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in Order Management / planning role within telecom
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.