Customer Support Specialist
- Seattle, WA
Accurate Append is the trusted source of quality data append services. We have a robust solution that can quickly and cost effectively connect you with your audience. Whether you're looking for phone append, email append, demographics or lead validation, Accurate Append can help you connect.
Are you a positive, hardworking team player who loves to work with people? Do you take a genuine interest in helping customers? Are you a quick study, who strives to become an expert on the products and services you represent?
If so, we want you to apply your energy and skills to our growing professional team as a Part-Time Customer Support Specialist. At Accurate Append, we help our customers improve the integrity of their mailing lists by providing email append, phone append, lead enhancement and custom data services.
The Customer Support Specialist assists Accurate Append customers and sales representatives by answering incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Use appropriate techniques to establish rapport and communicate with different personality types over the telephone
- Actively listen to customer inquiries and ask effective questions to gather information needed to identify the customer’s needs and initiate the sales process
- Provide customers with accurate and complete product and service information
- Process customer orders and enter/update company information systems accordingly
- Route calls to appropriate sales representative or department
- Research information needed using available resources
- Handle and resolve customer complaints; effectively deal with angry and/or upset customers
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Meet commitments made to customers
- Provide administrative support to Company Owner and sales representatives
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Accurate Append vision, mission and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service and/or administrative support experience required
- Experience in a technology, direct mail marketing or related company preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Must be a quick learner with a great work ethic; able to take on new tasks and perform high quality work
- Highly proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), Internet and relational databases
- Must possess high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and deadlines
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate concepts and information in a clear, polite and concise manner
- Excellent telephone sales / customer service skills
- Able to tackle new challenges daily with a flexible attitude toward job requirements
- This is a part-time position, approximately 30 hours/week. Hours may vary, but during business hours Monday through Friday.
- Pay is $15 / Hour
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.