- Cleveland, OH
Acumen Solutions, a privately held leading business and technology consulting firm dedicated to providing innovative solutions to Global 1000 companies and government clients. Our firm is expected to generate over $65 million dollars of revenue through our 300+ consultants across seven offices in the US and Europe in 2012. Acumen Solutions provides consulting services in the areas of: Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Architecture and Integration, Enterprise Transformation, and Information Management. We are also a recognized cloud computing leader in working with customers to develop strategies that migrate their business processes and systems into cloud based architecture.
Are you a developer who wants to make a meaningful impact? We have a cutting edge cloud computing product benefiting K-12 education customers that needs senior developer talent. We need a great coder who will also mentor others, solve technical problems, and get involved with the solution design.
- 5+ years of object orienting programming experience
- Capable of recommending alternate choices, trade-offs, and impact analysis
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service and/or cloud-based concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new information quickly
- Skilled with data modeling
- Ability to lead a small team of developers
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Experience with one or more version control tools
- Experience packaging and promoting code between environments
- Excellent unit testing abilities with strong attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer