- Jacksonville Beach, FL
This is us:
- The Un-agency
- Inc. Magazine's 2017 Top 50 Best Workplaces in the U.S. (drop mic.)
- We only work with clients that "don't suck"
- Kick-ass client list
- Not on Facebook
- Awesome office at the beach overlooking the ocean
- Atmosphere of pure energy
- Good food. Really good beer. Insanely amazing team.
- Love coming to work. Hate leaving.
- Award-winning creative
- Part-time underground fight club on the roof
- Always expect the best
- Continued learning and training
- Out to take over the world
What to Expect:
- Tons of ass kicking
- Creative Excellence – From you, from us, and always as a team
- Some amazingly boring and fantastically tedious design work (we’ve all been there)
- Overdosing on high-fives
- Time travel, needed for staying ahead of current design trends
- Tight deadlines and quick thinking
Must have a solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, an eye for design and strange love for typography is a must. Creative interns work within the creative department under the direct supervision of our Creative Director and a team of art directors. Projects will include (but not be limited to): design, concepting, brand identity, print production, and watching Waterworld if you make mistakes.
** MOST IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION ON THIS POST**
Please send a (well-designed resume with no typos, and portfolio samples (URL or in one single PDF file under 5MB; No Dropbox links or JPEGS accepted.)
- Must have portfolio (Website of PDF under 5MB)
- No Word docs for resumes — PDF only
- Submit social handles
- Resumes without typos (Resumes with typos are disqualified.)
- Resumes must showcase your type skills (be designed)