- Buffalo, NY
Admar Supply, part of The DiMarco Group, is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York, including the Southern Tier and Hudson Valley. We offer superior customer service and on-time deliveries of aerial work platforms, rough-terrain forklifts, excavators, compressors, pumps, generators, concrete solutions, and compaction, along with an extensive service and parts department.
We currently have an opportunity for a Rental Coordinator at our Buffalo, NY branch. The Rental Coordinator handles the sale of supplies and equipment, and then coordinates delivery and pick-up for customers.
- Takes rental calls, quotes rates and availability of equipment, and coordinates delivery
- Handles supply and small equipment sales for walk-in customers
- Works with dispatcher coordinate deliveries prior to sale, and to update the delivery schedule board
- Work with outside salespersons when quoting rates to their accounts
- Monitors inventory in showroom and advise Rental Manager or Branch Manager of any shortage
- 2-5 years of experience in rentals or as a counter person, preferably in the equipment rental industry
- Basic computer skills
- Strong verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The Admar Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.