Inside Sales Representative
- Buffalo, NY
ADMAR Supply, part of The DiMarco Group, is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York, including the Southern Tier and Hudson Valley. We offer superior customer service and on-time deliveries of aerial work platforms, rough-terrain forklifts, excavators, compressors, pumps, generators, concrete solutions, and compaction, along with an extensive service and parts department.
We currently have an opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative at our Buffalo, NY branch. The Inside Sales Representative will assist in the sale and rental of ADMAR equipment and supplies, servicing walk-in customers or those who make phone or internet inquiries. The Inside Sales Representative also supports outside sales efforts and assists with expediting orders and scheduling deliveries.
- Provide customers with specifications, quotes and feature/benefit information of ADMAR construction equipment, providing demonstrations when needed
- Suggest equipment to customers, based upon their inquiries
- Assist the Outside Sales force with daily activities such as generating quotes, pricing, order verification and expediting, and customer service needs
- Assist with prospecting, by calling customer lists, as well as marketing and industry reports
- Follow up on sales leads and orders
- At least 2 years of sales support experience; prior experience in a construction or industrial field is preferred
- Must be able to interact well with customers and sales staff - strong in-person and phone communications skills are necessary
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a good driving record, as occasional driving to customer sites may be required
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The ADMAR Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.
Admar Supply is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.