Municipal/Industrial Sales Representative
- Buffalo, NY
ADMAR Supply, part of The DiMarco Group, is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York, including the Southern Tier and Hudson Valley. We offer superior customer service and on-time deliveries of aerial work platforms, rough-terrain forklifts, excavators, compressors, pumps, generators, concrete solutions, and compaction, along with an extensive service and parts department.
We currently have an opportunity for a Municipal/Industrial Sales Representative at our Buffalo, NY branch. The Municipal/Industrial Sales Representative will focus on municipal and industrial clients throughout the Buffalo region. You will oversee the entire sales cycle, from prospecting and cold calling, to order fulfillment and training clients. You will be expected to develop new business, while managing existing accounts within the region.
- At least 2 years of business-to-business sales experience, selling to industrial or municipal clientele
- An Associate’s (2 Year) degree is preferred
- Record of success in growing sales revenue and client base
- Should have a persuasive and engaging personality, possessing the ability to develop and sustain customer relationships in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Answer incoming phone lines at office when needed.
- Participate in the promotion of the company at various trade shows throughout the year.
- Provide management with feedback on market conditions, recommended changes, potential innovations, and contribute to the overall improvement of the company operations.
- Other activities as directed by branch manager.
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The ADMAR Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.