- Rochester, NY
Admar Supply, part of The DiMarco Group, is the largest independently owned provider of construction equipment and supplies throughout upstate New York, including the Southern Tier and Hudson Valley. Every day we demonstrate why we are leaders in our field with superior planning, competitive pricing, on-time deliveries, and outstanding customer service. The business was built around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands.
Reports To: HR Manager
This position is a part-time position, working 7:30am-12:30pm with occasional additional hours. He/she answers all telephone calls and directs them to the proper person, department or voice mail. Greets visitors and contacts person or department they want to visit. Answering phones and greeting customers has priority over all other functions.
- Directs all incoming phone calls to the proper person, department or voice mail
- Take messages for any person not available for calls or visitors
- Contact person or department to come to the reception area for visitors
- Date and distribute incoming mail
- Distribute all faxes received as soon as possible
- Monitor office supplies and order as necessary
- Maintain a neat and orderly work area to present a professional impression to visitors
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience / Education:
- 2-5 year’s experience as a receptionist using multi-line phone system
- Strong verbal communication skills to work with customers and employees
- Capable of handling multiple tasks efficiently
- Basic computer skills
- High level of customer relations skills
- Must have switchboard/multi-line phone system experience
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The Admar Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.
Admar Supply is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.