- New York, NY
A premier global apparel manufacturer based in Central, NJ is seeking a strategic-minded and well-rounded Assistant Controller to assist in overseeing the corporate accounting and financial functions. The Assistant Controller will have the opportunity to take a hands-on approach in improving corporate accounting strategy. This position reports directly into the CFO.
- Manage the financial reporting process including the preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Perform analysis of company financials, providing details on any variances of forecast vs actuals and presenting results to Senior Management
- Maintain the integrity of global inventory data in order to ensure the accuracy of accounting information
- Visit international factories in order to implement best practices, processes and internal controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ Years of experience in an Accounting capacity with a manufacturing company
- Exposure to accounting practices associated with an inventory-based environment
- Willing and able to travel internationally approximately 25%
Salary: $100K - $125K (commensurate with experience)
Please send your resume for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in this specific opportunity, but know of someone who might be, please share this ad with that individual. Referrals are always greatly appreciated.
See more opportunities at www.adviceny.com
*Celebrating thirty years as New York’s trusted boutique executive recruiting & staffing firm