Aflac Sales Representative- Entry Level
- Southfield, MI
Aflac, one of the nation’s most respected insurance companies, is looking for candidates to join its sales team. If you’re passionate about your community, consider starting a career where you can work closely with one of the nation’s leading insurance companies. At Aflac, we help people when they need it the most, and we are there when our policy holders need us. As an Aflac agent, you have the empowerment to be Aflac’s face in your community.
Instead of applying for a 9-to-5 job that could lead you nowhere, try working with a Fortune 500 Company* with great potential for growth and a schedule that provides a balance between your work and family.
Begin building a career in sales today and watch your career take flight!
The Aflac Sales Representative consults and develops relationships with business owners and Human Resources departments to discuss critical employee benefits. They also project manage during a company's annual benefit enrollment and assist employees in critial decisions about their benefits.
The Aflac Sales Representative gives a presentation to the employees explaining the policies that are available to them and enrolls interested employees in the Aflac policies that best suit their needs.
Once the account has been established, the Aflac Representative is responsible for managing and servicing the account. The Aflac Sales Representative provides the necessary customer service to develop and maintain new and existing accounts.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other companies who sell insurance.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of Aflac.
- Networking and communication skills to obtain new customers and accounts.
- Meet with business owners, human resource departments, and their employees to discuss the Aflac supplemental insurance policies available.
- Basic mathmatical skills
- Maintain existing policyholder accounts.
- Provide follow up and assistance when policyholder claims have been made.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
This is a SALES position.
We are currently looking to expand our offices in Southfield, Warren and Novi.
Thank you for your interest in Aflac!