- Bend, OR
Agency Revolution offers a comprehensive Digital Marketing System dedicated to insurance agents and brokers. We work with independent insurance agencies to help them grow their business and stay ahead of the digital curve. We've been around for over 19 years and we have one of the strongest reputations in the industry. We’re committed to transforming the lives and businesses of our clients
Agency Revolution is a perfect environment for those who like to work hard and play hard. Our company is a little weird because people actually like their jobs. It may have something to do with the 300 days of sunshine we get in Bend... or the 6 weeks of paid vacation... or the world-class ski resort just 25 minutes from the office. Whatever it is, you’ll find a group of happy people doing amazing things for insurance agents across the world.
Our team has a reputation for innovation. Hard working people who think outside the box and function well in an open concept workspace enjoy the culture here. It should come as no surprise that the company that’s been revolutionizing the insurance industry for the last 20 years is full of people who like to challenge the status quo.
This position is responsible for coordinating Agency Revolution’s new clients throughout the entire implementation process in a manner exemplifying brand promise, client experience, and complete product understanding/usage. He/she will provide delivery of Professional Services Packages, to include creation and execution of guided marketing plans designed to advise clients on high-leverage sales and marketing tactics. The Account Specialist is responsible for researching industry marketing trends as well as advising clients using a variety of contact methods.
● Client Implementation
- Coordinate client implementation schedule and resources to launch new clients onto the Agency Revolution platform
- Educate clients to ensure complete product software understanding including monitoring results for ongoing tweaks/improvement
- Teach clients to customize emails, postcards, landing pages, and quote forms
- Analyze client feedback and make recommendations to the appropriate departments for product enhancements and improvements
● Online Marketing Strategies
- Develop and support customized strategies for Professional Services clients using company products and other “best practice” marketing resources.
- Manage Pay-per-Click, remarketing campaigns, and other successful online marketing strategies for company’s clients; propose and implement the strategy, monitor and evaluate campaign results, and design/develop marketing banner ads tied to campaigns.
- Develop custom campaigns utilizing the company’s Marketing Automation Engine as part of an Online Marketing Strategy
- Train and advise client’s on SEO, including; link building, content creation, blogging, and citations
- Provide weekly group training calls to clients on topics such as, ‘Online Marketing Q & A’, blogging, Social Media, and other topics as needed.
- Create custom work for clients to support client-marketing strategies; track billable hours per client to ensure accurate billing and servicing.
- Exemplary oral and written skills including experience with writing “persuasive” copy; ability to communicate effectively in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technology.
- Extensive understanding of online marketing strategies and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+); experience with SEO, SEM, and driving online traffic.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills; ability to gain support through appropriate channels.
- Ability to multi-task, complete large volumes of work, and meet all assigned deadlines; detail-oriented.
- Web design-related skills, including experience with Photoshop and HTML.
- Experience with project management software
- Experience with CRM’s and CMS systems.
- Understanding of, and experience with, the Insurance industry
- Understanding of, and experience with, PPC, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
Benefits of working for Agency Revolution:
- 6 paid weeks off a year
- Benefits including 401K, health, optional dental, vision and AFLAC
- July 2015 Agency Revolution today was Reviewed by its employees and Great Place to Work®. The Review highlights what makes its workplace culture great in areas like professional development and training, company atmosphere, benefits and rewards among others, and can be seen here: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/agency-revolution
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time; ability to view a computer screen for extended periods of time
- Able to travel domestically and internationally using various transportation methods
All employees are expected to perform high quality work within deadlines; interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers; work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments; work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities required of the employee; there may be other duties assigned at the discretion of the organization.
Agency Revolution is an Equal Opportunity Employer