- Bend, OR
Agency Revolution offers a comprehensive Marketing Automation System dedicated to the insurance industry. We work with independent insurance agencies to help them grow their business and stay relevant in the digital era. We've been around for over 20 years and we have one of the strongest reputations in the industry. We’re committed to transforming the lives and businesses of our clients
Agency Revolution is a perfect environment for those who like to work hard and play hard. It may have something to do with the 300 days of sunshine we get in Bend... or the 6 weeks of paid vacation... or the world-class ski resort just 25 minutes from the office. Whatever it is, you’ll find a group of happy people doing amazing things for insurance agents across the world.
Our team has a reputation for innovation. Hard working people who think outside the box and function well in an open concept workspace enjoy the culture here. It should come as no surprise that the company that’s been revolutionizing the insurance industry for the last 20 years is full of people who like to challenge the status quo.
The Director of Marketing oversees the budgeting, planning, development, and implementation of all marketing strategies for the company. The individual in this role creates, manages, implements, and measures marketing programs in order to enhance the company’s image and position within the B2B marketplace, provides effective marketing support to all departments in the company, and communicates compelling messages to target markets resulting in prospective leads. He/she also provides planning and leadership to the Marketing Department by ensuring the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed that meet and exceed the goals of the Marketing and Corporate plans. The Director of Marketing is expected to lead at both a strategic and tactical level and be able to understand how to create and develop integrated marketing campaigns that optimize the flow of qualified leads and drive sales growth.
● Marketing Planning & Implementation for Lead Generation
- Develops a quarterly detailed strategic marketing communications plan covering all target markets, target audiences, branding, messaging, and timing
- Develops strategies, messages and schedules for the effective delivery of email and direct mail campaigns, press releases, websites, print ads, online ads and other media
- Leads and conducts product market research efforts; reports to appropriate audiences on external opportunities, competition, and client activities
- Nurtures and enriches all external AND internal perceptions of the company in order to contribute to growth in revenue and market share
- Continuously improves documentation of the company’s brand and style guide in collaboration with senior management team
- Oversees the development of creative media and materials to ensure a consistent look and feel; responsible for the integrity of the corporate brand and image
- Creates a comprehensive, accurate annual budget encompassing all media, projects, conferences, and departmental resource needs; adheres to budget plan
- Analyzes cost per lead per campaign and cost per sale; expected to monitor and analyze all other critical marketing-related metrics
● Cross-Departmental Collaboration
- Works closely with the Product Development and Sales teams to develop and ensure the messaging in all marketing mediums are consistent company wide
- In coordination with the CEO, deploys thought leadership strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extensive experience and proven results with driving growth in B2B businesses
- Ability to develop and foster strategic relationships leading to business growth.
- Minimum 10 years experience in leading/managing corporate B2B marketing and communications efforts; equal level of experience in creating and developing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to analyze marketing campaign metrics/processes leading toward greater business success; experience tracking and analyzing marketing results.
- Experience in both on-line (digital) and off-line (traditional) marketing; shows creative and analytical skills in all areas of responsibility.
- Familiar with SEO, SEM, and other ditigal marketing practices.
- Experience in successfully developing and managing budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills; experienced in hiring, training, developing, supervising and evaluating employees.
- Experience within a Technology vertical, marketing technology products
All employees are expected to perform high quality work within deadlines; interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers; work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments; work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities required of the employee; there may be other duties assigned at the discretion of the organization.
Agency Revolution is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Benefits of working for Agency Revolution:
- 6 paid weeks off a year
- Benefits including 401K, health, optional dental, vision and AFLAC
- No cap on commissions
- Sales training and coaching
- Our own building in desirable NW Crossing area
- Living the Bend lifestyle