CAC/PKI Local Registration Authority (LRA)
Agil3Tech Solutions (A3T) has over 27 years of proven and demonstrated operational expertise delivering Cyber Security operations, critical C4IM solutions and enterprise IT to clients in both the Federal Government and private sectors.
A3T has an exciting career opportunity for a cleared CAC/PKI Local Registration Authority (LRA) professional in support of our client at Ft Shafter, HA.
As an Information Security Specialist-Senior, CAC/PKI LRA support, you will provide Local Registration Authority (LRA) services in support of the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command (NETCOM). You will provide technical Cryptographic Modernization, Key Management Infrastructure (KMI), Common Access Card (CAC), and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support in the implementation of PKI daily operations in support of Classified (SIPRNet) and Unclassified (NIPRNet) Networks being assigned to Second Army and delegated to NETCOM. This includes PKI support and services to support operations requirements for Army and Army supported organizations to include the Combatant Commands (COCOMs).
Highlights of Responsibilities:
• Local Registration Authority (LRA) - An LRA is an individual authorized by a Registration Authority to perform identity verification and human and component applicants, and the authorized issuance of certificates to human applicants.
• Verify Subscriber’s identity.
• Pre-register users with PKI.
• Validate NPE certificate requirements and forward revocation requests.
• Support issuance and renewal of SIPRNet tokens and/or NIPRNet Alternate Smart Card Logon.
• Support production of and delivery of an Issuance Report detailing number of tokens issued, revoked, renewed, and any issues encountered.
• Support retention of all associated documentation for a period of 10 years and 6 months. The retention can be in an electronic format, i.e. scanned images (pdf). If stored in digital format, then originals can be disposed of appropriately.
• Provide a Trip Report to the Government for any TDY travel taken in support of this contract.
• Develop and maintain an OJT package.
• Conduct duties as assigned through NSS/PKI RPS and DoD/PKI RA/LRA CPS.
• Current/Active Secret Security Clearance and have NOT knowingly been denied a security clearance or had a security clearance revoked.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of practical experience or 7 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree requirement.
• IT Level III and NACLC in accordance with AR 25-2.
• Current and maintain IAM I certified as specified in DOD 8570.01-M and BBP 05-PR-M-0002 (Security+ CE (CompTIA), or CAP (ISC)2, or GSLC (GIAC) IA Certifications).
• Be appointed in writing by the U.S. Army CIO/G6 official designated in the DoD PKI RA-LRA Certificate Practice Statement.
• Have successfully completed a RA/LRA training program conducted by DISA and CIO/G6.
• Must complete all required IA awareness training at the start of work performance.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• NIPR/SIPR Network Connectivity experience
• SIPR Token issuance/management and problem resolution experience
• Windows 7 installation, maintenance and troubleshooting skills
• CompTia A+ certification
• CISSP certification
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.