Content Marketing / Online Marketing Manager
- Mountain View, CA
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, top tier VC funded Silicon Valley Big Data company and help companies solve their marketing intelligence problems by leveraging the power of cloud computing? Started in 2005 and prior to raising our Series A round with Sequoia Capital, we were a bootstrapping revenue-streaming machine and generated significant revenue and profits in addition to servicing dozens of companies around the world.
We are always looking for smart, innovative people that value the rewards of hard work. You will contribute to a thriving and successful company on its way to the top.
- Design and execute all e-mail marketing campaigns
- Implement lead scoring and lead nurturing campaigns
- Maintain the AgilOne blog and all social media channels
- Work with designers on cool presentations and infographics
- Create and repurpose new content, manage content calendar
- Interview marketeers about trends, best practices; by video and phone
- Write, blog, video-blog to teach marketers about big data
- Help to organize dinners, meetups and other events for marketers
- Marketo-ninja or a super user of another marketing automation systems
- You love to write - in a conversational, upbeat style (need to provide samples)
- Outgoing and social, in the real world and online (social media)
- You have at least two years of work experience, in a marketing role
- You’ve worked for an e-commerce, Internet or SaaS company, preferably a startup
- Bachelor’s degree and keen to keep learning on the job!
- Intelligence without arrogance
- You take initiative, never stop learning, experiment and are not afraid to fail
- Good person - and a team player
- A mindset to never give up
- Results oriented
- You live close to Mountain View, CA (or are willing to commute - no relocation)
- AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. It is used by hundreds of brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw, ideeli, and shopPBS.org.
- AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more profitable, and simplifies the science of marketing.
- Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
- AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.