Web Developer - Growth Hacker
- Mountain View, CA
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, top tier VC funded Silicon Valley Big Data company and help companies solve their marketing intelligence problems by leveraging the power of cloud computing? Started in 2005 and prior to raising our Series A round with Sequoia Capital, we were a bootstrapping revenue-streaming machine and generated significant revenue and profits in addition to servicing dozens of companies around the world.
We are always looking for smart, innovative people that value the rewards of hard work. You will contribute to a thriving and successful company on its way to the top.
What You Do
- A Growth Hacker is someone who blends technology and design to drive growth
- Measure and optimize all aspects of site visitor's first impression
- Build awesome landing pages that convert
- Own the user experience of the website, blog, calls to action, landing pages
- Improve conversion rates from website visitors
- Crunch the numbers on web analytics, conversion analytics
- Turbo charge our website for search and virality
- Bring a consumer mindset to an enterprise big data company
What We Offer
- Well funded, hot, Sequoia/Mayfield backed, big data company
- Help cool B2C brands delight their customers - using data science
- Help marketers take their careers to the next level - with the new marketing
- Learn a ton about B2B and B2C marketing yourself while doing it
- A fun team environment and lots of mentorship and growth opportunities
- Fast growth, both as an individual and a company
- Free drinks, snacks and lunch (3 times a week)
- We encourage daily exercise (shower on premise) and fresh air (awesome balcony)
- A good salary and benefits
- Central location in Mountain View, CA
- A love for design that measurably works
- Engineering thinking and a love for marketing
- You can use Adobe Creative Suite to create beautiful things
- You know the power of great content, free services and inbound marketing
- You’re analytical, so you love user tests and you measure the results of your work
- You know your way around Google analytics, Optimizely and the like
- At least two years work experience in a web design, web developer role
- You’ve worked for an e-commerce, Internet or SaaS company, preferably a startup
- Bachelor’s degree and keen to keep learning on the job!
- Comfortable hacking around
- Intelligence without arrogance
- You take initiative, never stop learning, experiment and are not afraid to fail
- Good person - and a team player
- A mindset to never give up
- Results oriented
- You live close to Mountain View, CA (or are willing to commute - no relocation)
- AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. It is used by hundreds of brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw, ideeli, and shopPBS.org.
- AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more profitable, and simplifies the science of marketing.
- Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
- AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.