- Mountain View, CA
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, top tier VC funded Silicon Valley Big Data company and help companies solve their marketing intelligence problems by leveraging the power of cloud computing? Started in 2005 and prior to raising our Series A round with Sequoia Capital, we were a bootstrapping revenue-streaming machine and generated significant revenue and profits in addition to servicing dozens of companies around the world.
We are always looking for smart, innovative people that value the rewards of hard work. You will contribute to a thriving and successful company on its way to the top.
We are looking to add a UI developer who likes developing data visualization applications on Node.js. The person should enjoy making detailed UI design decisions based on a initial design developer by our UX designer. The person should like to code and use new frameworks such as D3 and high charts.
As a lead engineer this individual will be implementing a new highly interactive, data intensive cloud service for or business intelligence and predictive analytics application. This service will be use by a variety of users, many of them marketers which will put high demands on graphics, interaction and design. It will need to be built to that we can support multiple devices. The person in this role will have a strong influence on technology strategy and implementation, and work closely with skilled graphical designers.
We are looking for a passionate engineer with at least 2-3 years of experience in product development and a BSCS or equivalent.
* JSON experience
* Experience with interactive (AJAX) user interface implementation.
* Architectural and design experience is building software that is maintainable and reusable
* Some experience with UI design, interest in creating beautiful and useful interface
Desired skills, skills that would be an additional benefit:
* Experience with HTML5.
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience with Play
* Experience with iOS and Andriod development
* Experience with highly graphical user interfaces
* Experience with data visualization
* Experience with user interface code performance measurement and optimization
- AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. It is used by hundreds of brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw, ideeli, and shopPBS.org.
- AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more profitable, and simplifies the science of marketing.
- Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
- AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.