Director Product Marketing
- Mountain View, CA
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, top tier VC funded Silicon Valley Big Data company and help companies solve their marketing intelligence problems by leveraging the power of cloud computing? Started in 2005 and prior to raising our Series A round with Sequoia Capital, we were a bootstrapping revenue-streaming machine and generated significant revenue and profits in addition to servicing dozens of companies around the world.
We are always looking for smart, innovative people that value the rewards of hard work. You will contribute to a thriving and successful company on its way to the top.
You will be the chief evangelist of predictive marketing with both prospects and existing customers. You will essentially be the CEO of our AgilOne Academy training initiative (which delivers both online and in-person training) and work with internal and external resources to build out the content for the site. While this is a Director level position and you will part of the extended management team at AgilOne, you will have to roll up your sleeves like the rest of us in year one and not have direct reports. You will work with internal and external data scientists and marketers to create presentations and training materials, primarily in video and presentation format. You will also work on other sales enablement materials, such as ROI calculators, competitive analysis. There is an opportunity to become a recognized thought leader in the hot space of data-driven marketing and predictive analytics.
- Develop the strategy for our overall training and sales enablement initiatives, including AgilOne Academy
- Formalize the AgilOne Playbook and continue to evolve the Predictive Marketing Methodology
- Work with AgilOne subject matter experts to create state-of-the-art training and sales enablement content
- “Train the trainer”, where the trainers can be AgilOne employees or partners
- Well versed in the latest analytics tools for marketers and e-commerce
- Hands-on experience in retail, brand marketing or e-commerce a plus
- Entrepreneurial attitude, takes ownership and delivers results with little guidance
- Has an existing portfolio of work to show and share
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have enough of a technical background and curiosity to pickup our technology and the business of our customers quickly
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four-year, accredited college or university
- 5+ years of experience in a technology company marketing or building products for marketers
- AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. It is used by hundreds of brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw, ideeli, and shopPBS.org.
- AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more profitable, and simplifies the science of marketing.
- Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
- AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.