Information Integration Analyst
- Mountain View, CA
Do you want to be an integral part of a hyper growth, top tier VC-funded Silicon Valley Big Data company that helps companies solve complex marketing intelligence problems? Funded by the best venture capital firms, Sequoia and the Mayfield Fund, we have been working with leading customer brands since 2006. We are entering a period of unprecedented growth and are looking for the very best to help take us to the next stage. If you are highly intelligent, innovative and enjoy solving challenging business problems, you will be a great fit at our company. We are proud of what we have built. We want the best talent to help preserve our culture of success and achievement.
As an Information Integration Analyst you will be responsible for incorporating client information into a data warehouse environment. You will interact with the client to understand their data structures and requirements, and will support them in maintaining and maturing their implementation. Once information has been loaded into the data warehouse, you will be involved in integration of this normalized information into an OLAP environment for customer access. You will then provide support to data scientists and help maintain the intelligence layer built on top of AgilOne’s platform that gives marketers powerful and actionable results.
- Gain understanding of client information available and integrate into data model
- Work directly with clients to understand business needs and formulate solutions
- Develop, expand and maintain analytical data structures
- Perform unit testing, system testing, and regression testing of solution
- Create technical documentation, help author user manuals and installation guides
- Work with business analysts and account managers to answer ad-hoc client requests
- Potential Project Management responsibilities for those with appropriate background
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with 3+ years of practice or equivalent experience
- Solid skills in SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated - comfortable working in a fast paced environment with limited direction
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn about new platforms and environments unique to clients environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills tailored to an audience of professionals, management and staff with a broad range of technical skills
- TSql, PL/SQL or similar database programming language experience
- Experience working with data warehouses / operational data stores
- Prior IT consulting and/or project management experience
- Prior people management skills
- AgilOne is a cloud-based predictive intelligence application for marketers. It is used by hundreds of brands including Shazam, Sports Authority, Moosejaw, ideeli, and shopPBS.org.
- AgilOne helps marketers connect with the individual in every customer. AgilOne prescribes exactly the right marketing offer, makes each relationship more profitable, and simplifies the science of marketing.
- Based on a data-scientist approach, AgilOne makes big customer data clean and smart. Then, AgilOne recommends what immediate actions to take to increase revenue.
- AgilOne is based in Mountain View, CA and is venture-funded by Sequoia Capital and Mayfield Fund. For more information, please visit www.agilone.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.