Senior Microsoft Solutions Engineer - Office 365, Azure, Hyper-V and PowerShell
- San Diego, CA
Agile IT is seeking a Microsoft Solutions Engineer (Office 365 and Hyper-V) professional to work out of our corporate office and support our organization. This is not an entry level position.
Agile IT was recently recognized as Microsoft’s 2013 West Region Cloud Partner of the Year and one of the top 100 Cloud Computing Solutions Providers in the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California,
Agile IT has been serving education, government, non-profit/charity, and corporate customers nationwide since 2006. The company is vastly growing and are constantly looking to add new team members that can relate to our core values and help us continue with growth.
Agile IT has helped hundreds of companies to achieve substantial improvements in their IT environment, and maximize the return on their investment with big savings in time and money.
Our San Diego network support team is looking for a Microsoft Solutions Engineer (Office 365 and Hyper-V) to assist and support our customer projects. Join the expert Agile IT team and work in a highly dynamic environment with leading Microsoft MVP’s. Under the direction of project managers and principal consultants, you will perform billable projects and support work for our customers remotely from our San Diego network operations center.
Do you love making the most of the Microsoft platform to solve our customer’s business problems?
Have a strong track record of customer satisfaction and ability to spot problems in advance?
Are you a Microsoft Solutions Jedi...solving complex problems with ease?
You'll be working on the latest Microsoft server, cloud, and desktop solutions assisting our Senior Engineers implement the solutions according to Microsoft best practices.
In addition to the normal business hour (M-F) schedule, this position will also assist the Agile IT team leads on remote migrations of workstation PC's for customers on evenings and weekends which may require working from home; therefore, must have reliable internet.
Candidate must reside in San Diego and pass a criminal background check.
Please bring a passion for assisting customers and assist in building the best Microsoft solutions for their business problems. Customer Service is extremely important to us as our customers are key factors to our success; therefore, please be committed to providing outstanding customer service.
Agile IT proudly hires veterans. Full-time Agile IT employees receive Health Benefits, 401k, and PTO.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Minimum of 2 year technology related experience
- Microsoft Certification (MCITP/MCP)
- Help Desk Management
- Project Management & working in a team
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Clustering & Hyper-V
- Active Directory, Certificates, Security, & ADFS
- Knowledge and understanding of Hyper –V and Data Management
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 & Office 365
- Microsoft System Center (DPM, OpsMgr, SCCM, and VMM)
- Strong Customer Service and communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels of management and taking direction from the Agile IT team leads assigned to the project
- Able to follow outlined procedures and document issues and resolutions accordingly
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently and speak up when you spot issues, and ask questions when you're not sure about something
- Working in fluid, complex, fast paced environments
- Will need to work Quality Assurance (QA) protocols. All work must be QA/verified by another team members
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time
- Logging billable and administrative time in Agile IT time tracking system
- Using the Agile IT project management portal to manage tasks and update task status
MUST PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS