VB.net with GOPRO/GoPro Programmer/Administrator
- Washington, DC
Agile Enterprise help businesses and institutions meet the complex challenges of the technology revolution.
GOPRO Product Experience is Mandatory
Case tracking and document management are critical to the function of the investigative and arbitration units of the WBG like INT, OES, ICSID, IFC. Currently, automated and manual systems are sub-optimal and do not adequately manage case files, store relevant documents, mine information for trends or patterns, link into supporting databases, or strategically feed information to investigative/operational teams.
Case management solution addresses the overall functional needs of the multiple work units:
•? Provides a customized format and workflow “template” to address the individual unit requirements and workflows.
•? Provides a highly secure environment for storage of application and document data.
•? Provides seamless integration with the Bank’s core systems including SAP, PeopleSoft, CDS, Business Warehouse, Documentum, Lotus Notes eMail, etc.
•? Provides reporting, analysis and charting tools.
For new groups, we are implementing the GoPro COTS product in a multi-tenancy model. We would like to implement the COTS GoPro product thru customization for the multi-tenancy model with minimum help from the vendor.
This resource is to help us with constructing and testing the new implementations.
The candidate, as a member of the CMS team will participate in the implementation and support of a multi-tenant installation of GoPro (.Net solution). Below listed are some of the responsibilities.
- Setup new units in multi-tenant GoPro instance.
- Review and Analyze the Business Requirements document (BRD) for new units and customize the GoPro product as per the BRD, validate and test the same in different environments (DEV and QA).
- Develop new Reports using C#
- Develop .Net C# Modules to extend (Hook-in) GoPro Application functionalities Assist in testing of the multi-tenant model with a special emphasis on Security.
- Troubleshoot problems with the installation and make corrections as needed.
- Configure Reports for the business units using the provided GoPro templates.
- Work with development teams in deploying and maintaining system components
- Provide 2nd level technical support, issue analyzing and problem solving with the help desk
- Coordinate with the other team members in gathering the requirements and analyzing them to implement them in the system integration.
- Tests the application to support the system for optimum performance for accessing from country offices.
- Troubleshoot the problem with-in and interface applications.
- .NET Application development Activity
- Prepare technical documentation on custom code
Skill Set requirements:
(a) Five to Seven Years of aggregate specialized experience in IT industry.
(a) Primary (main skill(s)): Candidate has experience in configuring, administering a .net c# based application covering all aspects of SDLC.
- Must have experience in .net platform with coding in C#.
- Experience in .Net application programming using C#.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server to create database objects, maintain and execute scripts.
- Experience in SQL Server administration.
- Working knowledge in maintaining and upgrading MS SQL Server applications
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration, management of Microsoft IIS 7 and Windows 2008
- Expertise in IIS administration.
- Experience in .Net application programming and trouble-shooting
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration of SSL certificate
- Working knowledge of CA siteminder
- Basic knowledge of XML web services using the .NET Framework
- Quality assurance abilities
- In addition to these requirements, applicants must demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
Good communication and presentations skills, both verbally and in writing with all levels of Bank staff
Education: Academic/professional training to at least a Bachelor's Degree or its international equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information, or Electrical Engineering. Strong practical experience may substitute for lack of some academic credentials
Other (as needed)
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure, in a demand driven environment; Initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility in dealing with issues. Ability to prioritize workload and balance conflicting demands
- Determined team-work orientation as well as a balanced responsiveness to client needs and requirements; strong practical experience combined with leading roles in traditional disciplines mentioned above