Intermediate ASP.Net Developer
- Toronto, Canada
Agility CMS is the next generation of web content management systems. Cloud-based, agile and powerful, Agility CMS powers customer web and mobile sites that deliver content to over 5 million visitors per day. We partner with leading brands and agencies, providing an innovative, future-proof CMS platform and exceptional service and support. As one of the most innovative technology companies in Toronto Agility CMS is entering a phase of growth, and we're ready to add one more Intermediate ASP.Net Developer to our team!
We’re looking for an Intermediate Developer with ASP.NET experience who can join our development team full-time. You will work under one of Canada’s best and brightest technical leaders and work on projects for big brand clients across a variety of industries that ultimately reach millions of consumers. You will be writing high-performing code in a high-performance environment, while learning and having fun at the same time.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Code client solutions on our cloud-based CMS using ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3 and KnockoutJS
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing solutions and resolve these issues in in a timely and accurate manner
- Working closely with a team of developers and project managers to develop the best solutions for client solutions and internal projects
- Providing technical support to our clients through our various channels
- Take part in brainstorms, share ideas and collaborate with team members
- Experience with Agility CMS or other CMS development, excluding WordPress
- 2+ years of ASP.NET MVC development mandatory
- 1+ years of database development, is an asset
- Experience using CSS preprocessors, LESS or SCSS
- Experience with API development/ingestion and service-oriented technologies (REST, XML, JSON)
- Familiarity with cloud technologies and knowledge about different cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS
- Ability to generate front-end website code from design assets (Adobe PSD, PDF etc.)
- Education or background in Computer/Software Engineering or Computer Science strongly preferred, but not mandatory
- You are a motivated self-starter, who lets their code do the talking
- Ability to work with others, but also take the lead on projects
- A mentality to find the best solution that meets the goals and objectives of the project
- Great communicator - you're familiar with Scrum and can collaborate effectively with team members and customers, in person and in writing
- Ability to look at a problem from both a business and technical angle
- Strong ability to build trusting relationships with co-workers and accept constructive criticism
- You have a desire for continuous learning and self-improvement
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Fully-stocked kitchen with the healthiest of snacks, and the city's best coffees and teas
Paid company lunch outings every first Friday of the month
Monthly team-bonding events and quarterly full-day outings
Ongoing opportunities for employee appreciation
Competitive salary and benefits plan
Individually-tailored professional development opportunities
Flex hours and casual working environment
Modern open-concept office that promotes teamwork and cross-department collaboration
Lounge area with a flat screen, games and a well-used ping-pong table
Centrally located office surrounded by some of the city's best restaurants and coffee shops
Please apply today if: you have the required experience, enthusiasm and love coming to work every day at a company that is changing an industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note we will be doing a reference check if you receive an offer.