Analyst, New Partner Development
- Toronto, Canada
Aimia is a global leader in loyalty management. Aimia’s unique capabilities include proven expertise in delivering proprietary loyalty services, launching and managing coalition loyalty programs, creating value through loyalty analytics and driving innovation in the emerging digital and mobile spaces. Aimia owns and operates Aeroplan, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program and Nectar, the United Kingdom’s largest coalition loyalty program. In addition, Aimia has majority equity positions in Air Miles Middle East and Nectar Italia as well as a minority position in Club Premier, Mexico’s leading coalition loyalty program.
Aimia is a Canadian public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: AIM) with over 3,800 employees in more than 20 countries around the world. For more information about Aimia, please visit www.aimia.com.
This position serves an essential role in the New Partner and Business Development team and on each new partner prospect engagement charged with the development and delivery of crucial business intelligence assessment that forms the basis for solution development. Specifically, he/she is accountable for completing sector and business analysis, developing financial models, program analysis and business cases . He/She will have primary ownership of the sales management and reporting systems for the team and provide ongoing day to day business support for the team overall including presentation and proposal development, reporting and budget management.
• Working with the sales team, the analyst will be responsible for the support of New Partner sales development including financial analysis, program design and proposal and presentation development.
• On-going sales operations for the team including prospect/lead sales funnel management, department revenue and budget forecasting operations and new Aeroplan sales collateral development.
• The analyst will lead key initiatives and engage those required to support delivery including new partner marketing and implementation requirements with both internal and external stakeholders.
• The analyst will work closely with the team to ensure all new business initiatives are approved internally, communicated and executed flawlessly engaging all stakeholders as required and following all required processes.
• Working with the New Partner Development team, support delivery of the annual new business targets.
• Responsible for new partner sector, client and opportunity analysis as part of the development cycle, financial analysis and business case development, research support, program execution and measurement and other support for new business initiatives as required
• Lead the development of presentations, proposals, contracts, business cases, sales collateral, research requests, program analysis and marketing requirements
• Ensure meticulous delivery of new business initiatives following all corporate processes and working with required stakeholders to ensure all contract closings and executions are flawless
• Support business operations including but not limited to revenue and sales reporting and budget tracking and management
• Initiate and manage all internal department interactions required for new business with relevant stakeholders to support the New Partner Development team (i.e. Solutions, Marketing, Finance, Legal, etc)
• Enter and manage contacts/prospects and meeting reports and be the main point person who owns the sales reporting and supporting new business technical systems for the team
• Directly liaise with partner management teams and others within the business to ensure compliance and cooperation on projects including approvals, hand-offs to business leads and program development and management
• 3-5 years experience in financial analysis within a consultative business development and / or fast-paced / high volume client services environment,
• Commercial minded individual with demonstrated loyalty experience in the Retail, Financial and/or Travel sectors
• Above average proficiency with MS Office products with exceptional skills with both Excel and PowerPoint and Salesforce experience an asset
• Strong desire to learn, acquire more responsibility and grow within an evolving client services and sales development marketing culture
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and oral/written skills
• Able to establish and maintain prosperous relationships internally and externally
• Creative approach to idea generation and problem solving
• Team player, who is a self-starter able to work under pressure, with minimum supervision on multiple projects with tight deadlines
• Inspires team members by setting an exceptional example of work ethic, delivery of results and team building
• Graduate degree in Marketing, Commerce or related field preferred
• French an asset