Private Jet Sales - Trainee Broker
- Surbiton Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT1, UK
Are you interested in building a client list filled with winners of the FA Cup, Six Nations or BAFTAs? Would you prefer movie stars, production companies, designers or royalty? What about connecting with football players, world champion boxers or motor sports professionals? Or would you like to experience being a passenger in the latest Gulfstream G650? Then Air Charter Service is your next career move! We are searching for a passionate Private Jet Broker to tell the story of ACS!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our Chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our clients experience service beyond expectation. Whether you’re talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Whether our clients are traveling for business or leisure, a private jet is the most time-efficient way to get from A to B. Private Jet flights offer an array of advantages, such as quicker check-ins and faster transit times, to allow our clients to get the most out of their trip. Our clients can relax, knowing that there’s no need to stress, and when in the air, they will be surrounded by luxurious comfort.
LIFE AS AN ACS BROKER
- Building your list of potential clients by researching internal and external databases, websites and social media
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential clients into ACS clients
- Building relationships with Private Jet Operators to ensure we are able to provide the most suitable aircraft choices for the clients’ requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
- Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets
- Confirming company procedures are being followed in a methodical and chronological way to ensure protection of both ACS and the client
- Demonstrate an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Managing charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
- Building a wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation
- Making prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks
- Desire to immerse self into role and commit to the demands of the role
- Ability to work independently, but enjoys working with people inside and outside of ACS
- Enjoys working to goals and objectives in a competitive environment
- Resilience with the ability to bounce back after setbacks
- Able to take a commercial outlook on all flights to ensure a win win for ACS and the client
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Additional languages would be desirable
- Full UK Drivers license is required
- Starting salary £30k pa with 10% uncapped commission
- 22 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Here at ACS we're passionate about bringing people together to create a truly inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity, across our global network of offices.