Junior Digital Marketing Apprentice
- 171 Ewell Rd, Surbiton KT6 6AW, UK
Air Charter Service is a global leader in aircraft chartering, and working in the Digital Marketing team you will be a part of making sure the whole world knows who we are, and what we do. You will be uploading content across our global network of websites, anything from News and Blog articles to Case Studies and Destination Guides.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a team passionate about maintaining and updating our websites. If you think this sounds like you, please read on...
- Ensuring content is up to date across our global network of 42 websites.
- Uploading of website content using a website Content Management System.
- Ensuring all content delivers from both a User Experience and Search Engine
- Optimisation perspective.
- Working closely with the Content, Digital and wider Marketing teams.
- Liaising with third party agencies and external support teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong administrative, organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work on your own initiative and problem solve
- Great communication skills and ability to work within a team
- On site gym with weekly gym classes
- On site canteen
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bike to work scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Regular social events