Cargo Trainee Broker - 1 Year Work Placement
- Ewell Rd, Surbiton KT6, UK
Have you ever stopped to consider how your favourite bands transport all their equipment when they go on a global tour? Or how about how the cars and motorbikes of the F1 or MotoGP make it to every session, in every location, even if there are only a few days in between races?
The answer is people like us.
Our cargo division has shipped everything from sand to designer shoes, and priceless art to 17 tonnes of ham. Every day offers up new challenges, under mentorship of a Senior Broker seeing first-hand what goes into ensuring a Cargo charter goes off without a hitch.
THE ROLE INCLUDES
- Assisting mentor with their portfolio of clients
- Developing an expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Supplier relationship management
- Assisting charter bookings from enquiry to post-flight report
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures
Working hours - Including 1 Hour Break
- Mon-Fri 9am - 5:30pm
- Hardworking and flexible
- Ambition, drive and self-motivation
- Exceptional communication skills, fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving
- Strong resilience with the ability to thrive working under pressure
- Drivers license
- Free onsite gym and subsidised canteen
- Continued professional development
- 22 days holiday per year which increases with length of service
- A friendly fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events such as socials and seasonal parties
Air Charter Service Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.