MARKETING CONTENT WRITER- TELECOM
Headquartered in Los Angeles, AireSpring is an award-winning Managed Services Provider specializing in Unified Communications, Managed Network, and IT Services, serving thousands of businesses worldwide. AireSpring provides fully managed and connected end-to-end, next-generation solutions for multi-location enterprise customers. Services include Global Managed SD-WAN, AirePBX UCaaS, SIP Trunking, MPLS, Disaster Recovery, Managed Security, and Business Internet. AireSpring currently does not sell directly to the end-user. AireSpring’s solutions are offered through a diversified network of channel partners that includes distributors, master agents, telecom sales agents, telecom communications advisors, and value-added resellers (VARs).
AireSpring has been widely recognized for its managed services and custom engineered network with end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS), including over 30-plus carrier networks and cable providers aggregated to create a unified nationwide network providing more coverage than any other supplier. It all adds up to a seamless single-source solution experience with one bill and one point of contact for AireSpring channel partners and their customers. AireSpring has also received numerous industry awards for “Excellence in Customer Service,” “Next-Gen Solution Provider,” “Top Midmarket Vendor Executive,” “UCaaS and SD-WAN Product of the Year,” “Best Telecom Deal,” “Best in Show,” and “Top Channel Program.”
1. Develop engaging email campaigns, newsletters, collateral, social media posts, press releases, website content, blogs, battle cards etc., in collaboration with department staff while working with graphic designer, webmaster, and internal departments to collect data. Collaborate with graphic designer and webmaster for creation of collateral and posting to websites.
2. Participate in cross-departmental meetings to understand campaign goals and product benefits to craft clear, accurate and consistent content.
3. Write compelling and actionable copy consistent with the company’s brand voice and personality, in addition to proofreading and editing communications for grammar, spelling, and content accuracy.
4. In partnership with subject matter experts, develops articles, blogs, FAQs, and other materials necessary to communicate facts and value propositions.
5. Work with all levels of management to revise or develop materials in response to feedback while meeting deadlines.
7. Assist in coordination and manage content projects for the department.
8. Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of AireSpring technology products and services, current and future, to develop accurate and innovative copy.
9. Work with marketing team to make sure key projects are on schedule and on time.
10.Monitor competitor/industry for ideas in future endeavors
11. Keep current portfolio of collateral updated editing as and when needed.
12. REMOTE ok but prefer in Western/Mountain/Central US time zones
Have at least 2 or more years of creative copy development for digital and print deliverables. Project management experience working with a creative team or ad agency preferred. Telecom writing experience desired.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8am/9 am to 5pm/6 PM Pacific Time (PT) preferred
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, English, or Marketing
- Content Development: At least 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Generous Paid Time-Off Plan and Paid Holidays
- Discounted corporate membership with employer contribution
- AT&T Discount on personal mobile plan