Internet Marketing Analyst
- Santa Monica, CA
ParkSleepFly.com (“PSF”) is the leader in online park and stay hotel packages. Often less than the cost of airport parking alone, these packages, offer convenient parking and hotel accommodation options when you leave or return from your vacation. Founded in 2003, we booked 892,703 reservations at 498 hotels in 108 airports across the United States and Canada…wait, make that 892,704 reservations.
AirportParkingReservations.com (referred to as “APR” because yes, we know it’s a mouthful) is the clear leader for the best deals on airport parking. Reserve parking online before you leave the house and save time and money for the fun parts of your trip. Founded in the year 2000, we booked over 2.6 million reservations at approximately 577 parking lots in 86 airports across the United States and Canada.
Under new management and 17 awesome-to-work-with teammates, PSF/APR is experiencing tremendous growth and we need motivated and talented teammates to keep us climbing and exploring new business ventures. We’re tracking almost $7 million in annual revenue with more growth to come.
We are seeking a fun, motivated and intelligent Internet Marketing Analyst. Areas of responsibility include:
- Support our SEO, SEM and digital marketing, the core of our customer acquisition strategy
- Manage SailThru, our robust email marketing platform for behavioral messaging and newsletters
- Provide insights into consumer behavior and profile based on data analysis
- 1+ years of experience managing SEO, SEM and email marketing
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, AdWords and Bing AdCenter
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to provide guidance on future business decisions
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent with a track record of achievement
The Fine Print
- Competitive salary and annual bonus based on candidate’s experience, aptitude and fit
- 401K retirement plan with 75% company matching up to 5% contribution
- Desk at a swanky office on 5th Street in Santa Monica, close to the 3rd Street Promenade and the beach! Relax with videos games, Nerf sports or a cold one in the fridge. Dedicated parking included.
- Apple office equipment
- Flexible vacation and personal time available