User Experience (UX)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
User Experience are the gateway to product design. You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, where you bring user needs to meet with their business needs and translate them into product (feature) concepts. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross-functional team consisting of data analysts, product managers, user interface designers, and software engineers.
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong understanding and empathy for our customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with user journey mapping or experience mapping (identifying touch points)
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Min. 1 year experience in user research or design ethnography, or a master degree in Interaction Design / Human Centered Design
- A design portfolio showing research process & problem solving skills is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.