- West Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market shares, improve customers experience and drive growth and conversion
- Working closely with Engineers, Marketing, Finance, Operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on businesses and customer impact
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Identify key factors to retain customers, increase return rate of visitors/ users, increase current customer spending's/ leads, and retain customers - increase repurchase rate or repeat customers.
- Have experience from top tier management consulting, multinational tech or investment banking
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field from top local or overseas universities with min GPA 3.5 on a 4.0 scale, MBA is a plus
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and able to effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and strong intuitions of user's behaviors
- A strong drive to make things happen, charisma, and ability to influence
- Passion in making a better world through technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.