Senior Data Scientist
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy is a leading budget travel solution powered by technology and established in Indonesia. Airy is able to integrate Indonesia’s best and affordable local accommodation and creates seamless, hassle-free staying experience, Airy has become one of the fastest-growing Accommodation Network Orchestrator in Indonesia. Airy is committed and continues to deliver solutions for our clients and customers best staying experience with friendly budget.
As a data scientist, you will have the opportunity to leverage Airy’s rich data and state-of-art machine learning infrastructure to develop data products that are used by millions of users and propel the growth of our business.
You will collaborate with a strong team of engineers, product managers and fellow data scientists in defining the frontier of data products in matching marketplaces. Data scientist will work on how to evaluate potential approaches, build features, algorithms, and determine metrics which are critical for machine learning models.
We have multiple openings available. Sample projects include:
- Improve search ranking features.
- Determine novel metric to evaluate pricing models.
- Build new model to predict the quality of the guest trip experience.
- Iterate and create new ML models to detect risky behaviors on the site.
- Minimum Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, or Data Science related studies
- Deep understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinning, such as classification, time series forecasting, bayesian analysis, recommendation systems and natural language processing.
- 4+ years experience developing machine learning models at scale from inception to business impact.
- Leadership opportunities also available.
- Proven ability to tailor machine learning solutions to business problems in a cross functional team.
- Experience with distributed machine learning and computing framework (Spark, Mahout or equivalent) is a plus.
- Strong programming skill (Python, R, or Scala preferred).
- Experience productionizing machine learning model is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.