Senior Front-End Engineer - Web Infrastructure
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
As a customer focused organization, we pay special focus and attention to the development process of our website & mobile website. Building an exceptionally beautiful website at rapid pace in a startup is not an easy task. The web infrastructure team is the team that help the rest of web engineering team to be more productive, enabling them to develop faster, higher quality product, with lesser time and rapid pace. Thus, if you are interested to:
- Tweak, evolve, improve, and optimize our in-house universal front-end server run-time. e.g: improve request processing time, implement various cross-cutting-concern in the framework (logging, security, extensible plugin), and simplify iteration and development workflow.
- Improve reliability of our custom configured compiler whilst reduce the build & compilation time so the team can iterate at a higher velocity.
- Develop, experiment, and prototype various front-end architecture pattern to ensure long-term evolving high quality codebase.
- Take part in developing our custom web & mobile web in-house framework based on React ecosystem aimed for extreme productivity.
- Build an exceptionally beautiful & highly reusable UI Component to empower our engineer in building product with extreme efficiency.
- Pay attention, help to adopt and implement various front-end technology trends that is keep changing at rapid pace.
- Optimize our website asset & content delivery pipeline (reduce file build size, optimize rendering time, reduce bandwidth for assets download.
- Develop tooling, scaffolding capability to optimize onboarding and getting started speed.
- Have 4 to 5 years experience in the similar role.
- Education in Computer Science or other quantitative subjects from top universities.
- Have obsession in front-end technology and having the right mindset of helping other engineers to be more productive
- Deep familiarity with NodeJS & React Ecosystem is a huge plus
- Deep understanding and extensive knowledge of various front-end application architecture pattern, performance best practices, and tooling ecosystem
- Familiar with Webpack Babel, or other various script bundling technology that is currently available
- Familiar with TypeScript language is a plus
- Familiar with Linux bash scripting is a plus