- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
The IoT links smart objects to the Internet. IoT Technologist role at Airy is the team behind special project on making the big impact in hospitality world better through technology.
You will be responsible for:
- Design, maintain and advance tools that harness the IoT's data-gathering potential
- Evaluate platforms and solutions for current and future projects
- Understand reverse proxy for interconnecting devices from the web to devices in wireless sensor and actuator networks
- Have experience with hardware: Raspberry Pi, USB Wi-Fi dongle, IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver, Microcontroller (e.g ARM STM32F4 Discovery Cortex-M4), Sensors (e.g : SRF08 Proximity Sensor, line sensor, microphone, infra-red proximity sensor, rotary encoder), Actuator (e.g DC motor, servo motor)
- Proficient in software: POSIX multithread, socket programming, CGI program with Apache web server, C/C++
- Technical experience with deployed IoT projects for connected homes, cities, hospitality or similar
- Has some extensive knowledge on designing distributed systems
- Eager to learn on understanding of current technology debates
- S1 degree from reputable university
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.