Software Engineer - Front-end/ Web
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Front-end engineers in AiryRooms is the team that enables people to access AiryRooms services with ease. You will be collaborating with our UI/UX and design team to create beautiful product for our users. Translating AiryRooms web page design prototype into a usable web application, delivering various customer's product feature, and improving the overall experience of our users are your main responsibilities. On the technical side, you will be working on optimizing the page speed rendering, optimizing the delivery of page assets, apply good architecture in developing our web application, and improving our overall build system for our web.
- Experience working in AJAX, understand and have familiarity working with HTTP request and calling API.
- Eager to learn, has a deep passion in front-end engineering, attention to detail, and passionate in making a product that will be used by a lot of people.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Comfortable working with multi-threaded programs, distributed systems, or networking.
- Curiosity to explore unusual solutions and design patterns to tackle novel problems.
- Understand in building system and coding best-practice.
- S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.