Software Engineering Manager
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Lead technological initiatives for designing, building, and maintaining competitive advantages in our products/platforms.
- Own key product/platform quality, reliability, and performance metrics.
- Manage expectation of stakeholders of your product domain.
- Growing and empowering a team (or teams) of engineers to execute excellently.
- Guard software engineering best practices (including code quality, test coverage, product quality), processes, abstractions, metrics.
- Keep up to date with trends and innovation in engineering, including containers and orchestration, serverless, DevOps, NoOps, other programming paradigms, etc. and shape company technology strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Sustain learning and knowledge sharing culture in the organization.
- Attract and grow top engineering talents in the region.
- Education in Computer Science or other quantitative subjects from top universities.
- 5+ years experience in software engineering and 3+ years experience in leading engineering organization
- Strong analytical and systems thinking to handle both the big picture and important technical details.
- Demonstrated good coaching and ability to give feedback to team member and others.
- Deep understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and influence skills and personal maturity