Cloud Security Engineer
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Security engineering @ AiryRooms is the team that responsible to shape, develop, and implement secure architecture for the whole company without sacrificing productivity of our each beloved team members. Thus, if you are interested to:
- Implement the technology & effort needed to address the challenge of creating Zero-Trust Security architecture in the Airy organization.
- Implement the technology & effort needed to address the challenge of creating secure and agile deployment architecture in multi-cloud environment.
- Understand, architect, and implement the required organization wide platform authentication & authorization in an agile & scalable way.
- Involve in shaping and overseeing the organization-wide security policy ensuring proper identification, authentication, and authorization.
- Assist in finding security flaw / vulnerabilities in our current system and code base and provide actionable insights that can help to resolve the problem.
- Have 3 to 5 years experience in the similar role.
- Education in Computer Science or other quantitative subjects from top universities.
- Able to speak Linux command; we use Linux for all of our servers.
- Have a deep understanding and extensive knowledge regarding IT Infrastructure, IT Security, and Secure System Architecture.
- Have a strong communication & interpersonal skill.
- Obsessed with automating things, doing everything in scalable & automated way.
- Eager to learn, has deep passion in technology related to technology security.
- Have a deep understanding and extensive knowledge regarding Cloud Environment (AWS, GCP).
- Familiarity with Zero-Trust Architecture is a plus.
- Familiarity with HashiCorp Vault technology is a plus.