Application Engineer - Full Stack
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
We focus on building things that matters for our users, our company, and our partners. As a part of technology team, this mission resonances to the challenges of:
- Building an engaging customer product (website & mobile applications) to help educate customers about AiryRooms.
- Building a reliable and scalable transactional system to help users to make reservation in AiryRooms anywhere, anytime.
- Building a reliable and scalable system for third-party integration to help distribute AiryRooms inventories through multiple online channels.
- Building a reliable and scalable operational platform to help solve day-to-day operational issue.
- Building reliable and scalable data infrastructure to enable analytics that will drive business strategy and decisions.
- Building a reliable and scalable server and deployment infrastructure to sustain our fast growth and development agility.
To achieve this mission together, we are generally looking for people that:
- Education in Computer Science or other quantitative subjects from top universities.
- Fast and independent learner that loves to solves real world problem by using technology as leverage.
- Likes to think outside the box, propose new ideas and help execute the ideas.
- Have strong desire to innovate and be creative in trying something new to solve real-world problems.
- Unstoppable passion and curiosity in technology, software engineering, and/or product design.
- A good team player.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.