Performance & Rewards Lead
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airyrooms.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Design, oversee, and implement compensation and benefits strategy to attract and retain talent by ensuring the competitiveness against the market
- Ensure that pay and benefits plans comply with government regulations
- Cooperate with the external consulting company for salary benchmarking
- Formulate job evaluations, job mapping and translate into salary structure
- Advise Talent Acquisition team on compensation and benefits area
- Review, develop and execute performance review system include facilitating managers and employees in understanding performance management principles
- Propose bonus implication and market adjustment based on data
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline
- 8 years of experience in human resources processes especially compensation and performance review management
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and able to collaborate with all stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.