Head of Finance
- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy is a leading budget travel solution powered by technology who has been operating in Indonesia since 2015. Able to integrate Indonesia’s best and affordable local accommodation and creates seamless, hassle-free staying experience, Airy has become one of the fastest-growing Accommodation Network Orchestrator in Indonesia. Airy is committed and continues to deliver solutions for our clients and customers best staying experience with friendly budget. In Airy, everyone is superhero! Being Bold, Innovative and Customer-centric, we constantly challenge ourselves to provide the best experience for our customers.
- Improving financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, treasury, AP/AR, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Monitor day to day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounting or any related major
- Minimum 10 years of experience in finance analysis and forecasting,
- High integrity and opened combined with commitment to good governance
- Excellent communication skills with all level including negotiating terms and conditions
- Energetic with strong business acumen
- Hands-on and agile towards risks and opportunities