Market Research & Analytics Assistant Manager
- West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Designs, builds and maintains dashboards and reports informing sales and marketing activities.
- Lead analytics and customer insights functions including data integration, reporting, dashboards, predictive analytics, customer segmentation and survey research.
- Builds models and runs analyses driving marketing strategy and business decisions.
- Design, implement and analyze custom research studies to discover consumer preferences.
- Deliver actionable insights driving brand positioning, messaging and presenting findings to leaders across marketing and product teams.
- Identify and implement tools, systems and processes to automate reporting and support data-driven decisions.
- BS in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, marketing or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in data-intensive marketing, business, or financial analytics role.
- Comfortable drawing insights from both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Experience driving business success resulting from both qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Experience with website analytics and business intelligence tools.
- Highly analytical and skilled at using data to drive business decisions.
- Very strong Excel skills.
- Ability to simplify data into easily-consumed visuals.
- General marketing knowledge.
- Very strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Familiarity with advanced statistical, predictive analytics and data mining skills (preferred skill).
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, R, Google Script (preferred skill)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.