Logistics Executive (6 months internship)
- West Jakarta, Jakarta, id
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Monitor & ensure all daily operations related to Airy SKU at Airy Warehouse starting from inbound, outbound, cycle count, & value added services request are running well
- Manage daily stock reconciliation
- Perform logistic’s vendors relationship management to maintain their best performance in supporting Airy’s Supply Chain Network
- Develop and implement system to manage and control inventory usage in Airy’s warehouses
- Assist logistic team in designing and implementing inventory management system & supply chain network (i.e. stock level where to locate our warehouses and what tools/systems to use)
- Assist daily operations of Airy special project.
- An undergraduate degree who has Bachelor degree or final year student in Engineering or related field (preferably from Industrial Engineering) from reputable universities in Indonesia.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self-driven, strive for excellence & multi-tasker
- Analytical skill and critical thinking is required
- Able to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skill
- Fast learner, a self-trainer with a solution oriented approach to challenge
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint, having skill in SQL is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.