- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Developing Salesforce system to support Airy's business process and flow
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security
- Manage sandbox and deployment
- Document functionality and changes to the system
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
- Providing support on activities and issues related to Salesforce
- Integrating Salesforce with external system
- Bachelor’s degree, major preference Information Technology, Computer Science
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and/or development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.