Software Engineer - Backend (Bali)
- Denpasar, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
Back-end engineering in AiryRooms is the core team that enables almost every technological aspects in our product. You will be responsible to translate various problems and solve them. Some examples of the problems we encounter ranges from how you design a reliable and scalable booking engine, designing a real time market-supply-demand pricing system, creating real time inventory query system, etc.
- Have good understanding in programming language. We use Java, but we are open to any languages.
- Experienced in developing API, server side application that communicates with database.
- Eager to learn, and has a deep passion in software engineering, especially related to distributed and scalable system development.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Comfortable working with multi-threaded programs, distributed systems, or networking.
- Curiosity to explore unusual solutions and design patterns to tackle novel problems.
- Understand in building system and coding best-practice.
- S1 degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputable university.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.