Partner Strategy and Planning Manager
- West Jakarta, Jakarta, id
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Develop and deliver partner acquisition plan and budget via coordinating with the multi-functional team
- Develop winning partner acquisition plans to enable business development (BD) teams to win in targeted partner segment.
- Leads deployment of agreed acquisition strategies, segment priorities and budget (RBB) plan to the business development team.
- Defines and delivers regional partner acquisition funnels and conversion targets.
- Tracks initiative progress and local execution along with BD and marketing to drive learning for best in class share and reapply.
- Tracks initiative efficiency, ROI/cost-event analysis to ensure the best outcome for our investments
- Contribute to budget stewardship via giving clear guidance on partner acquisition spending to ensure the best use of budgets.
- BS in mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data-intensive marketing, business, or financial analytics role
- Comfortable drawing insights from both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience driving business success resulting from both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Highly analytical and skilled at using data to drive business decisions
- Very strong Excel skills
- Ability to simplify data into easily-consumed visuals
- General marketing knowledge
- Very strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to operate and collaborate in a matrix organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.