- West Jakarta, Jakarta
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Manage communication with internal Airy stakeholder to solve client issues
- Set appointments with member to educate and onboard client with Airy products/services
- Support client in all transaction activities and encourage recurring purchase in A4B platform
- Ensure good Net Promoter Score, client loyalty and referrals, by providing proactive client service and support
- Understand client behaviour and create client profile
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary including group booking Airy Business
- Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
- Thorough knowledge of (or eagerness to learn about) the company’s products and their capabilities.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills, customer-centric attitude
- Knowledge of other languages is helpful, written communication skills
- Some B2B sales experience is often beneficial if the role involves upselling
- Basic math skills and computer literacy, reporting skills, and administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc or BA in accounting, business administration, sales or marketing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.