- West Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Airy.com was established in the middle of 2015 with the mission to build the best customer-centric services and to disrupt conventional hospitality industry by using technology. We are one of the fastest-growing online hospitality services in Indonesia and are currently the leading online hotel aggregator in the market. Our solutions span from hotel management to IT solutions mainly for our clients in hospitality industry.
- Work closely with product & product design team, as well as other researchers, to identify important research questions,
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and mental model, using the right methodology for the right questions (or invent new creative methods),
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long term product strategy,
- Communicating insights in creative and compelling ways.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Human-Computer Interaction / Psychology / Computer Science / Product Design / related field,
- Minimum has 1 year experience in user research,
- Strong communication skills in Bahasa and English (verbal and written),
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data from both quantitative and qualitative sources,
- Have strong critical thinking and problem solving skills,
- Fast learner and learn addict,
- Self starter with high curiosity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.